How to set tutor permissions for the group
Who can access this?
Admins and users will full access to the group
1. Navigate to 'Groups' on the platform and select the group you would like to set permissions for
2. Then, select "Permissions" in the options menu in the top right corner of the screen
3. From here, you'll be able to view all of the tutors/admins who have full/partial access to the group's data. You'll be able to give another tutor access to viewing the group's data by hitting 'add tutor/admin' in the bottom left.
4. Select the tutor you'd like to give access to, then grant them full or controlled access.
Full access: this tutor will gain access to all students information within that group. They will be able view all student data as well as any past and future session notes.
Controlled access: you will be able to assign the tutor to a specific session to view and edit that session's data.
5. When you're ready, hit "Assign" to save the permissions that you've set